We are looking for creative talents with entrepreneurial spirit for our new location in Tenerife!
At CIB, we are experts in solutions in document management with over 30 years of experience. We develop innovative software and carry out ambitious research projects at our headquarters in Munich, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Nuremberg and Gran Canaria. Currently, we are looking for talents with entrepreneurial spirit to join us for the foundation of a new location in Tenerife.
Grow with us!
Depending on your profile, these will be your tasks…
- Taking over administration tasks in the business processes.
- Receiving, controlling and archiving invoices and other documents.
- Supporting the Human Resources Team.
- Planning and executing improvements in the business process.
- Developing strategies to increase the market potential of new and already existing products.
- Analyzing the business rivalry and the market.
- Assisting clients in case of product implementation and developing new solutions in major and minor projects.
- And other interesting tasks!
- You have successfully completed training or studies in Business Administration, Law, Marketing or similar.
- You have profound numerical reasoning and cost analysis skills.
- You are a creative talent and a dynamic person.
- You have entrepreneurial spirit and are a solution-oriented person.
- You are a team player.
- You have initiative and the capacity to work independently.
- You speak German and English well (level B2 or better).
What we offer:
- Individual support for your personal and professional development.
- Challenging tasks and fascinating projects.
- Modern equipment and attractive job conditions.
- A creative, open and committed team.
- Continuing education and training.
- Possibility of actively taking part in the foundation of a new location.
- Possibility of working at our international locations (Spain, Germany).
If you identify some of the above-mentioned requirements as your qualities and skills, then we look forward to your application including the following documents:
- Your curriculum vitae in German or English.
- Cover letter in German or English, including your annual salary expectations.
- Possible entry date.
- Certificates of grades (PAU, professional formation, university).
- Letters of recommendation (if available).
Please send your application by using the form below. We only accept PDF documents. You may use our CIB pdf brewer to generate a PDF. Download it for free at pdfbrewer.cib.de.